Peter and his daughter
Mister Peter is 46 and has been taking care of his daughter, Julia, alone for eight years. Even though the girl is just 12, she knows all too well how hard life can be. They are both chronically ill. The father struggles with severe insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus, whereas the daughter suffers from food allergies, protein intolerance, asthma, and atopic dermatitis. Mother of Julia doesn't live with her since the past eight years. Now she lives in Ireland. According to the courts judgment, father has custody of his daughter. Julia's mother is paying child support in the amount of 120 euro per month. Mister Piotr has a certificate of inability to work.
Donate once or regularly:
Aparat from the child support, the family has a very modest monthly budget at its disposal. It incorporates an allowance received by Mister Peter and 500+ allowance for taking care of Julka.
Such a low income directly translates into a multitude of difficult choices Mister Peter has to deal with. Unfortunately, every decision made seems to be a wrong one, because choosing to purchase medications for himself and his daughter, he has to resign from food and other expenses, such as apparel. Julia has barely any clothes and some of them are too small for her. She is also too big to sleep in a cot and has to spend her nights on a mattress laying on the floor.
Aside from physical problems, the man also struggles with depression. He is supervised by a psychiatrist, but appointments granted to him within the agreement concluded with the NHS are too rare to ensure dealing with the illness properly. Mister Peter is frequently suspected of alcoholism due to his look – mainly because of his missing teeth.Some may find it difficult to believe, but such an appearance is caused exclusively by his health condition.
Mister Peter’s mental state is caused not only by various illnesses but also – by the feeling of hopelessness that has been accompanying him.
As a man and the head of the family, he feels ashamed that he cannot grant the daughter the life he would like her to have. He dreams of properly organizing her free time and allowing her to leave the house more often. He is aware that they will never be able to afford a holiday trip. That is why his main dream is to purchase a bike to be able to accompany Julia during their trips. The girl already has a bike. Dad bought a bike Julia for the First Communion. Let us help Peter and Julia escape their own vicious circle. Your seemingly small gesture, a modest donation, or any other form of support may help them make yet another step towards a better life.
Needs that will be satisfied from the collected funds:
• Purchasing air purifier, nebulizer, and inhaler for Julia. - Provided.
• Organizing summer holidays for Julia and Mister Peter. - Realized/handed over Voucher.
• Purchasing a bike for Mister Peter. - Provided.
• Purchasing domestic detergents, non-allergenic preparations, and cosmetics to be used by children struggling with allergies. - We are continuously meetings the most important needs for Peter and Julia.
• Purchasing food, including foodstuffs for children struggling with allergies. - We are continuously meetings the most important needs for Peter and Julia.
• New teeth for Mister Peter.
• We want to change all the furniture in Julia's room. The stuff that she has right now is 23 years old, (Julia's room size 4,80 m x 2,50 m).
• Sofa for Peter.
• Portable computer for Mister Peter to make it easier for him to become professionally active. - Provided.
• Vacuum cleaner for allergy sufferers. - Provided.
• Mobile phone for Mister Peter. - Provided.
• Winter holidays 2020 for Julia and Mister Peter. - Realized.
• Winter clothes for Julia: jacket, winter boots, hat, scarf, and gloves (set), warm jumper, warm tracksuit bottoms, jeans. Clothing sizes for Julia: 164-168, shoe size 38. Height 155 cm, shoes: inlet size 24,5 cm, typical size 38. Trousers: total length 90-91 cm, length from the crotch 65 cm, waist 65 cm, hips 81 cm, chest 70 cm, sleeve from the shoulder 55 cm, sleeve from the armpit 50 cm. - We have provided winter shoes, winter jacket, turtleneck sweater, a warm jumper, and a hat.
• Winter clothing for Mister Peter: sweater, gloves, shoes. - Clothing sizes for Mister Peter: L, height: 177 cm. Trousers : total length 95-100 cm, length from the crotch 70-75 cm, waist 88-90 cm, chest 100 cm, sleeve from the shoulder 66 cm, sleeve from the armpit 58-60 cm, shoes: inlet 28, 5 cm. - We have provided 2 pairs of jeans trousers, winter shoes, 2 shirts, a sweater, and a jumper.
• Christmas Presents. - Provided.
Donate once or regularly:
Or undertake the payment directly to the account of the Foundation: mBank PL35 1140 2004 0000 3002 7709 9827 with the following title "For Mister Peter and his daughter"
Before making the donation, please familiarize yourself with the terms.
The Foundation is in possession of proper documentation and has verified the needs of the protégé.
14-02-2020 - We have provided Mister Piotr and Miss Julia with a voucher for week-long mountain holidays. What is more, we have provided the family with some additional funds for them to be able to spend the break nicely and enjoy their time spent together.
07-02-2020 - We have provided Mister Peter and Julia with food.
05-02-2020 - Julia and Mister Peter are soon to go on their winter holidays. We have helped them prepare for the trip :).
31-01-2020 - We have provided Julia with a very neat and comfortable swivel chair. We want her to spend her time next to the desk in a comfortable fashion, regardless of whether she relaxes or studies something.:)
30-01-2020 - We have provided Mister Piotr and Julia with medications.
24-01-2020 - Mister Piotr and Julia have been provided with a parcel full of clothes for Julka. Said items have been donated by Miss Agnieszka. Thank you very much! :)
14-01-2020 - We have provided Mister Piotr and Julia with vital medications and medical products. Please find attached the photo of said items.
03-01-2020 - We would like to showcase Christmas gifts that were provided to Mister Piotr and Julia.
02-01-2020 - We have provided Mister Peter and Julia with food.
21-12-2019 - We have provided Mister Peter and Julia with food.
20-12-2019 - The Meat Processing Company managed by Miss Małgorzata and Mister Czesław has provided us with a parcel for our protégés, Mister Piotr and Julia, as well as for Mister Bogdan. We have divided the products evenly and provided them to our Protégés.
16-12-2019 - There is yet another parcel for our Protégés :) We are very grateful and are sure that Julia will be extremely happy after receiving such beautiful clothes and cosmetics.
19-11-2019 - We have provided Mister Peter with a new phone and several pairs of socks, and We have provided medical products for Julia.
18-11-2019 - We have provided Mister Peter and Julia several items of clothing, including : shoes, trousers, shirts, jacket, blouses, and sweaters.
04-10-2019 - We have provided Peter and Julia with food.
02-10-2019 - The last month was very important for our Protégé, Julia. She started a new school year and had her 12th birthday. Best wishes, Julka! We hope you will do well at school!
27-08-2019 - Today, we are going to share yet another set of photos of Mister Piotr and Julia on their holidays in the mountains with you.
23-08-2019 - Mister Piotr and Julia send their best wishes from their holiday trip. This time, they have gone to see our Polish mountains. They could have gone to said trip thanks to our Foundation and the support of its wonderful Donators. Thank you very much for that!
08-08-2019 - Mister Piotr and Julia send their regards from their holidays at the seaside they could go to thanks to the support of our Donators.
02-07-2019 - We have provided Mister Piotr and Miss Julia with a voucher for week-long mountain holidays. What is more, we have provided the family with some additional funds for them to be able to spend the holidays nicely and enjoy their time spent together.
28-06-2019 - We have provided Mister Piotr and Miss Julia a vacuum cleaner for allergy sufferers.
05-06-2019 - We have provided Mister Peter portable computer.
01-06-2019 - We have provided the family with the necessary goods and with the gifts for Julia. She has received clothes and a keyboard she has selected herself.
14-05-2019 - We have provided medical products for Julia.
09-05-2019 - We presented Peter and Julia with antiallergic bedding.
26-04-2019 - We picked up Julias TV from the repair shop.
19-04-2019 - We gave some grociereies and clothes to Peter and Julia today.
16-04-2019 - We have provided Julia with air purifier.
12-04-2019 - We have provided Julia with school accessories.
10-04-2019 - We have provided Julia with clothes.
09-04-2019 - We have provided Julia with clothes.
08-04-2019 - We have provided Peter and Julia with sofa.
05-04-2019 - We have provided Julia with clothes and shoes.
04-04-2019 - We have provided Peter and Julia with medications.
03-04-2019 - We have provided Peter and Julia with food.
28-03-2019 - We have provided Julia with bed.
28-03-2019 - We have provided Peter with bike.
15-03-2019 - We have provided Peter with shoes.
11-03-2019 - We have provided Julia with clothes, inhaler, and cosmetics.
05-02-2019 - We have provided medical products for Julia.