Peter and his daughter
Please familiarize yourself with the entire description provided below. Peter is 47 and has been taking care of his daughter, Julia, alone for eight years. Even though the girl is just 13, she knows all too well how hard life can be. They are both chronically ill. The father struggles with severe insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus, whereas the daughter suffers from food allergies, protein intolerance, asthma, and atopic dermatitis. Mother of Julia doesn't live with her since the past eight years. Now she lives in Ireland. According to the courts judgment, father has custody of his daughter. Julia's mother is paying child support in the amount of 120 euro per month.
Donate once or regularly:
Aparat from the child support, the family has a very modest monthly budget at its disposal. It incorporates an allowance received by Peter and 500+ allowance for taking care of Julka.
Such a low income directly translates into a multitude of difficult choices Peter has to deal with. Unfortunately, every decision made seems to be a wrong one, because choosing to purchase medications for himself and his daughter, he has to resign from food and other expenses, such as apparel. Julia has barely any clothes and some of them are too small for her. She is also too big to sleep in a cot and has to spend her nights on a mattress laying on the floor (provided bed for Julia 28.03.19).
Aside from physical problems, the man also struggles with depression. He is supervised by a psychiatrist, but appointments granted to him within the agreement concluded with the NHS are too rare to ensure dealing with the illness properly. Peter is frequently suspected of alcoholism due to his look – mainly because of his missing teeth.Some may find it difficult to believe, but such an appearance is caused exclusively by his health condition.
Peter’s mental state is caused not only by various illnesses but also – by the feeling of hopelessness that has been accompanying him.
As a man and the head of the family, he feels ashamed that he cannot grant the daughter the life he would like her to have. He dreams of properly organizing her free time and allowing her to leave the house more often. He is aware that they will never be able to afford a holiday trip. That is why his main dream is to purchase a bike (provided 28.03.19) to be able to accompany Julia during their trips. The girl already has a bike. Dad bought a bike Julia for the First Communion. Let us help Peter and Julia escape their own vicious circle. Your seemingly small gesture, a modest donation, or any other form of support may help them make yet another step towards a better life.
Needs that will be satisfied from the collected funds:
• Purchasing air purifier, nebulizer, and inhaler for Julia. - Provided.
• Organizing summer holidays 2019 for Julia and Peter and financing of related expenses - Realized/handed over Voucher.
• Organizing winter holidays 2020 for Julia and Peter and financing of related expenses. -Realized.
• Organizing of summer holidays 2020 for Julia and Peter and financing of related expenses. - Realized.
• Purchasing a bike for Peter. - Provided. - Organized.
• Purchasing domestic detergents, non-allergenic preparations, and cosmetics to be used by children struggling with allergies. - We are continuously meetings the most important needs for Peter and Julia.
• Purchasing food, including foodstuffs for children struggling with allergies. - We are continuously meetings the most important needs for Peter and Julia.
• Support in terms of paying Peter's and Julia's bills for: rent, electricity, Internet TV and telephone - We realize their needs on an ongoing basis.
• Pocket money for Julia. - We realize said needs on the ongoing basis.
• Buying widely-accessible medications and those prescription-only ones – we realize said needs on the ongoing basis.
• Healthcare for Peter and Julia. - We satisfy their needs on regular basis
• New teeth for Peter.
• We want to change all the furniture in Julia's room. The stuff that she has right now is 23 years old, (Julia's room size 4,80 m x 2,50 m). - We have renovated walls and ceiling, as well as set up new items of furniture.
• Bed/Sofa for Julia. - Provided.
• Sofa for Peter. - Provided.
• Portable computer for Peter. - Provided.
• Vacuum cleaner for allergy sufferers. - Provided.
• Electric Kettle. - Provided
• Iron. - Provided.
• Printer - Provided.
• Mobile phone for Peter. - Provided.
• Mobile phone for Julia.
• Winter clothes for Julia: jacket, winter boots, hat, scarf, and gloves (set), warm jumper, warm tracksuit bottoms, jeans. Clothing sizes for Julia: 164-168, shoe size 38. Height 155 cm, shoes: inlet size 24,5 cm, typical size 38. Trousers: total length 90-91 cm, length from the crotch 65 cm, waist 65 cm, hips 81 cm, chest 70 cm, sleeve from the shoulder 55 cm, sleeve from the armpit 50 cm. - We have provided winter shoes, winter jacket, turtleneck sweater, a warm jumper, and a hat.
• Winter clothing for Peter: sweater, gloves, shoes. - Clothing sizes for Mister Peter: L, height: 177 cm. Trousers : total length 95-100 cm, length from the crotch 70-75 cm, waist 88-90 cm, chest 100 cm, sleeve from the shoulder 66 cm, sleeve from the armpit 58-60 cm, shoes: inlet 28, 5 cm. - We have provided 2 pairs of jeans trousers, winter shoes, 2 shirts, a sweater, and a jumper.
• Christmas 2019 Presents. - Provided.
• Spring clothing for Julia : shoes, sweatshitrs, trousers, t-shirts.
• Spring clothing for Peter : shoes, jacket, jeans trousers, sweatshirts.
• We want to change all the furniture in Peter's room. The stuff that she has right now is 30 years old.
• Dressing table. Julia is a teenager and is at the age when said item of furniture is an important component of interior design of a room of a young woman. - Provided.
• Laptop for Julia – the girl needs it to learn, especially now during distance learning, as well as to contact with her peers, and spend some free time looking for pieces of information that are of interest to her on the Net. The girl has a sentiment for the following laptop: Dell Inspiron 13 7348, as she had the same one years ago. She received the exact model for her First Communion celebration. Unfortunately, it was damaged and cannot be used or fixed. - Provided.
• Glasses for Peter. Peter has been experiencing difficulties in performing everyday tasks due to his constantly worsening eyesight. - Provided.
• Support in making Piotr’s car operational. The vehicle was made in 1998. - We helped Peter and repaired his car before going on vacation in August 2020.
Donate once or regularly:
Or you can make a direct bank transfer "For Mister Peter and his daughter":
Skrytka pocztowa 2108
90-959 Łódź 2
SORT CODE: 11402004
Account number depending on currency:
PLN: PL35 1140 2004 0000 3002 7709 9827
USD: PL39 1140 2004 0000 3612 1128 1047
GBP: PL92 1140 2004 0000 3812 1128 1062
Euro: PL63 1140 2004 0000 3112 1128 1054
Before making the donation, please familiarize yourself with our terms.
The Foundation is in possession of proper documentation and has verified the needs of the Charges.
27-10-2020 - Peter has recently had more than always health problems. To many of his ailments, there is also problem with the heart. That is why we supported him in paying for the ultrasound of the heart and a visit to a cardiologist. We also do not forget about Julia, we have provided her with the necessary hygiene products
13-10-2020 - We try to take care of our Charges in many aspects of life. We paid Peter and Julia the bills for rent, TV and Internet. We also paid for the care of the cat, which was necessary to keep it in good health.
08-10-2020 - Outside the window there is autumn and lower and lower temperatures, which unfortunately resulted in a decrease in immunity and a cold for our ward, Julia. That is why we helped Julia and Peter in purchasing medicines and groceries.
01-10-2020 - In May of this year we arranged Julia's room, it was just a dot to make her room complete. That's why Julia chose a painting with a clock that already decorates her wall :). We also donated an iron with a steam station.
14-09-2020 - Julia celebrated her thirteenth birthday last week. She chose a printer as a gift for herself. It will definitely be useful for her in the new school year :).One hundred years in good health, Julia!
02-09-2020 - After a long break from full-time education, the children returned to school. We helped Julia prepare properly for this return :).
28-08-2020 - Once again, we helped Peter and Julia in paying the bills for TV and Internet.
26-08-2020 - Peter and Julia are still enjoying the end of their holidays at the Polish seaside :). The trip was organized thanks to our support :).
20-08-2020 - Piotr and Julia are spending their holiday near the sea. Aside from fixing and fuelling the vehicle belonging to the family, as well as providing its representatives with petrol voucher, we have also provided its members with some pocket money to spend during their stay. The photos show Peter in front of the repaired car and the clothes Julia bought thanks to the gift card she received earlier :).
02-08-2020 - We made a big grocery shopping for Peter and Julia. We also handed over medicines and a gift card to a petrol station.
17-07-2020 - During the holidays, Julia and Peter will be able to take advantage of the double invitation to the Warownia Inwałd Miniature Park - World od Dreams. shown in the photo :). But for now, we keep our feet on the ground and pay the bills of this family for phones, Internet and television.
16-07-2020 - Julia dreamed of a dressing table, so we made every effort to fulfill her dream and there is a beautiful, elegant dressing table. :) We also present a photo of the electric kettle we bought for Peter and Julia.
15-07-2020 - Holidays, holidays !!! Julia takes full advantage of this time. Some time ago she got gift cards for, among others, H&M store and thanks to them, she buys what she wants. :). We also paid bills for Peter and Julia for electricity and telephones.
03-07-2020 - We would like to show you photos taken during shopping showing Piotr and Julia.
02-07-2020 - It is the summer break at last :) As a reward for her above-average education-oriented results, Julka has received several gift cards to be used in her favorite stores. :)
09-06-2020 - We have paid bills Peter and Julia for television, Internet and telephones.
07-06-2020 - Last week brought a number of fantastic items provided by our Donators to Piotr and Julia. Glasses, trousers, shoes, and shirt from the photo are all for Piotr, whereas books and smartwatch have been donated for Julka. The watch is a Children’s Day gift for Julka. Books for Julka and the t-shirt for Piotr have been provided by the BIS L.L.C. Publishing House from Warsaw. Thank you very much :).
01-06-2020 - We have purchased a laptop for Julia.
29-05-2020 - Please find attached photos of the renovated Julka’s room. We have renovated walls and ceiling, as well as set up new items of furniture.
26-05-2020 - Last weekend, we purchased lots of foodstuffs for Piotr and Julia. In the photo below, we also show a parcel for Julia including hair-related cosmetics we received from the LOTON COSMETICS Company. Thank you very much for that!
11-05-2020 - We have paid Peter and Julia bills for television, Internet and electricity.
06-05-2020 - We have provided medical products for Julia.
10-04-2020 - To all you lovely people – you are really great! Thanks to you, we were able to reach Piotr and Julia with a new batch of useful items. We would like to wish all the best to all of you! Take care of yourselves!
01-04-2020 - We have paid TV and Internet bills for Piotr and Julia.
25-03-2020 - The situation connected with the spread of coronavirus is unfortunately becoming more and more troublesome. Yesterday, new limitations relating to leaving houses and commutation were introduced. As we truly care about our protégé,s Miss Piotr and Julia, we did shopping last night and purchased a lot of everyday items to grant them the possibility of spending the difficult time at home safely.
14-03-2020 - Our protégé, Mister Peter, started suffering from cold. We are glad that it was just cold, but it caused Mister Peter to be unable to go shopping, so we have decided to purchase some goods for him. We have provided Mister Peter with some basic items he has asked for.
11-03-2020 - We have provided Mister Piotr and Julia with medications.
04-03-2020 - Dear supporters, thanks to your help, it has been possible for us to collect new items of furniture for Julka’s room. We have a cabinet, two chests of drawers, two shelves, a desk, and an armchair. We will also deal with repainting the walls and the ceiling. You will soon be able to admire the results of our work. Thank you for being with us.
03-03-2020 - We would like to show you the photo of clothes that Julia has received from one of our Donators. Thank you very much for such support! :)
03-03-2020 - We have paid phone bills for Piotr and Julia.
02-03-2020 - We would like to provide you with a photo of food products and medications given to Mister Piotr and Julia.
27-02-2020 - We have paid TV and Internet bills for Piotr and Julia.
25-02-2020 - We have paid phone bills for Piotr and Julia.
24-02-2020 - We have paid electricity bills for Piotr and Julia.
23-02-2020 - Thanks to the support of our Donators, we have been able to send Mister Piotr and Julia on a desired winter break in the mountains. :)
14-02-2020 - We have provided Mister Piotr and Miss Julia with a voucher for week-long mountain holidays. What is more, we have provided the family with some additional funds for them to be able to spend the break nicely and enjoy their time spent together.
07-02-2020 - We have provided Mister Peter and Julia with food.
05-02-2020 - Julia and Mister Peter are soon to go on their winter holidays. We have helped them prepare for the trip :).
31-01-2020 - We have provided Julia with a very neat and comfortable swivel chair. We want her to spend her time next to the desk in a comfortable fashion, regardless of whether she relaxes or studies something.:)
30-01-2020 - We have provided Mister Piotr and Julia with medications.
24-01-2020 - Mister Piotr and Julia have been provided with a parcel full of clothes for Julka. Said items have been donated by Miss Agnieszka. Thank you very much! :)
14-01-2020 - We have provided Mister Piotr and Julia with vital medications and medical products. Please find attached the photo of said items.
03-01-2020 - We would like to showcase Christmas gifts that were provided to Mister Piotr and Julia.
02-01-2020 - We have provided Mister Peter and Julia with food.
21-12-2019 - We have provided Mister Peter and Julia with food.
20-12-2019 - The Meat Processing Company managed by Miss Małgorzata and Mister Czesław has provided us with a parcel for our protégés, Mister Piotr and Julia, as well as for Mister Bogdan. We have divided the products evenly and provided them to our Protégés.
16-12-2019 - There is yet another parcel for our Protégés :) We are very grateful and are sure that Julia will be extremely happy after receiving such beautiful clothes and cosmetics.
19-11-2019 - We have provided Mister Peter with a new phone and several pairs of socks, and We have provided medical products for Julia.
18-11-2019 - We have provided Mister Peter and Julia several items of clothing, including : shoes, trousers, shirts, jacket, blouses, and sweaters.
04-10-2019 - We have provided Peter and Julia with food.
02-10-2019 - The last month was very important for our Protégé, Julia. She started a new school year and had her 12th birthday. Best wishes, Julka! We hope you will do well at school!
27-08-2019 - Today, we are going to share yet another set of photos of Mister Piotr and Julia on their holidays in the mountains with you.
23-08-2019 - Mister Piotr and Julia send their best wishes from their holiday trip. This time, they have gone to see our Polish mountains. They could have gone to said trip thanks to our Foundation and the support of its wonderful Donators. Thank you very much for that!
08-08-2019 - Mister Piotr and Julia send their regards from their holidays at the seaside they could go to thanks to the support of our Donators.
02-07-2019 - We have provided Mister Piotr and Miss Julia with a voucher for week-long mountain holidays. What is more, we have provided the family with some additional funds for them to be able to spend the holidays nicely and enjoy their time spent together.
28-06-2019 - We have provided Mister Piotr and Miss Julia a vacuum cleaner for allergy sufferers.
05-06-2019 - We have provided Mister Peter portable computer.
01-06-2019 - We have provided the family with the necessary goods and with the gifts for Julia. She has received clothes and a keyboard she has selected herself.
14-05-2019 - We have provided medical products for Julia.
09-05-2019 - We presented Peter and Julia with antiallergic bedding.
26-04-2019 - We picked up Julias TV from the repair shop.
19-04-2019 - We gave some grociereies and clothes to Peter and Julia today.
16-04-2019 - We have provided Julia with air purifier.
12-04-2019 - We have provided Julia with school accessories.
10-04-2019 - We have provided Julia with clothes.
09-04-2019 - We have provided Julia with clothes.
08-04-2019 - We have provided Peter and Julia with sofa.
05-04-2019 - We have provided Julia with clothes and shoes.
04-04-2019 - We have provided Peter and Julia with medications.
03-04-2019 - We have provided Peter and Julia with food.
28-03-2019 - We have provided Julia with bed.
28-03-2019 - We have provided Peter with bike.
15-03-2019 - We have provided Peter with shoes.
11-03-2019 - We have provided Julia with clothes, inhaler, and cosmetics.
05-02-2019 - We have provided medical products for Julia.