Iza, Nicole and Chris
Please read the entire description carefully. Iza is 25 years old. She is a young woman, a young mother, and has become a widow at a very early stage of her life. She has two children, 8-year-old Nikole and 6-year-old Krzyś. From the very beginning of his life, the boy suffers from four-limb CP that is - Cerebral Palsy. He also struggles with Roland's epilepsy and valgus feet.
Nicole enjoys much better health than Chris, but she also has certain health issues - an incorrect occlusion that requires orthodontic correction, i.e. braces. Both children underwent hernia surgeries, and in the case of Chris, surgery for squamous feet is considered in the upcoming future. For this reason, Chris should use orthoses with corrective inserts. Chris attends a kindergarten, being a school and education center in one, where he is provided with the required help. It has the form of a few hours of rehabilitation, speech therapy, and sensory integration. Sometimes, dog therapy is also opted for. Nicole is in primary school. Currently, she is in the second grade.
Iza describes her daughter as a child that is always joyful. However, she also points out that the daughter was affected by her father's death a lot. The girl supports her mother and takes care of her brother. Iza's husband committed suicide in 2016. Iza admits that to this day, she struggles with the burden of said event and opts for the help of a psychiatrist when she needs it. The discussed family that has gone through a lot lives with Iza's parents in their home. They live in conditions that leave much to be desired. The house is old, uninsulated, has a leaking roof and fungus on the walls. It requires a general renovation.
Needs we collect funds for:
- Providing support in buying food.
- Providing support in the purchase of household cleaners and cosmetics.
- Providing support in purchasing school supplies for the children.
- Help in providing the family with clothing and footwear. Nicole: size 134 cm, shoe size 31/32, Chris: size 122 cm, shoe size 24/25 (for orthopedic shoes).
- Providing support in paying bills.
- Providing support in purchasing fuel for the heating season: wood and coal. Iza uses peat briquette at home because it is the cheapest option available. The use of briquette during the heating season oscillates around 5 tons. - We meet the needs in this regard on an ongoing basis.
- Medical care for the family.
- Washing machine.
- Vacuum cleaner.
Or you can make a direct bank transfer "For Iza, Nicole and Chris"
Skrytka pocztowa 2108
90-959 Łódź 2
SORT CODE: 11402004
Account number depending on currency:
PLN: PL35 1140 2004 0000 3002 7709 9827
USD: PL39 1140 2004 0000 3612 1128 1047
GBP: PL92 1140 2004 0000 3812 1128 1062
Euro: PL63 1140 2004 0000 3112 1128 1054
Before making the donation, please familiarize yourself with our terms.
The Foundation is in possession of proper documentation and has verified the needs of the Charges.
22-10-2021 - We have already managed to fulfill the initial needs of Iza and her children. We have provided said family with 2 tons of peat briquette.