They have been together for 12 years. They have been taking care of two children, 6-year-old son and 14-year-old daughter of Tetiana. Life experiences they have to deal with are very harsh. What is more, Davit's illness wiped out the chances of a normal life of the family. Since March 2020, Davit can breathe thanks to a respirator. He is bedridden, so he cannot function on his own. He only moves his mouth and eyeballs. He utilizes a cough assistant, does not eat on his own, and is fed through PEG - a special probe. He is under the supervision of a nutrition clinic and an outpatient clinic that take care of the ill individuals forced to breathe through a respirator. Davit undergoes two hours of rehabilitation a week, which is definitely not enough.
Tetiana finds some time and motivation to earn extra money several times a week, but she always has to rely on the help of others. Davit requires constant care and Tetiana also has to take care of paying bills, buying food, as well as providing medicines. Whenever possible, she asks a neighbor for help, who sometimes stays with Davit for a few hours.
- Purchase of medications, both those widely accessible and prescription-based ones.
- Buying food, household chemicals, cleaning agents, and cosmetics.
- Hygiene-oriented goods for Davit.
- Support in paying bills/rent.
- Support in covering expenses connected with children’s education.
- Support in covering the costs of Davit’s rehabilitation.
Skrytka pocztowa 2108
90-959 Łódź 2
SORT CODE: 11402004
PLN: PL35 1140 2004 0000 3002 7709 9827
USD: PL39 1140 2004 0000 3612 1128 1047
GBP: PL92 1140 2004 0000 3812 1128 1062
Euro: PL63 1140 2004 0000 3112 1128 1054